TUSC Stars – TOPSoccer
Tusc Stars - a topsoccer program
Inclusive Soccer Opportunities
A Free Soccer Program for Area youth and adults with Special Needs
TUSC Stars is a US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) program. It is a recreational sports program for children and adults with intellectual, emotional, or physical disabilities offered only through local US Youth Soccer-affiliated soccer clubs. TOPSoccer provides people with diverse abilities an opportunity to play soccer in a structured environment that is safe, fun, supportive, and inclusive.
Benefits for Participants
- SOCIAL SKILLS – Players interact with their volunteer Buddy and other athletes in a fun, group setting and learn proper social behaviors.
- TEAMWORK – Players learn to trust someone else and rely on them through soccer activities and games.
- PERSEVERANCE – Players might encounter difficulties with activities, but they will be encouraged to keep trying and overcome challenges.
- CONFIDENCE – Players will achieve success on the field that carries over to their lives off the field in so many ways!
be a stars buddy
TUSC Stars are back!!
- TUSC Stars is a FREE Program
- Stars participants must be 5 years of age or older by the first session. We take adult athletes as well!
- A season consists of 8 sessions held on Saturday mornings from 10:00-11:00.
- Sessions are played at Merrol Hyde Magnet School Soccer Field in Hendersonville.
Stars Spring Season Dates
* Off April 20th for the TUSC Tournament
REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING SEASON WILL OPEN IN 2024